Thursday, March 18, 2010

MUSICALS!!!!

In my opinion these are some of the best musicals made by MGM and Rogers and Hammerstein!


  1. Singing in the rain
  2. Sound of music
  3. Oklahoma
  4. Fiddler on the roof
  5. Seven Brides For Seven Brothers
  6. Meet Me in St. Louis
  7. The Wizard of Oz
  8. Hello Dolly
  9. By the Light of the Silvery Moon
  10. This is one I like, but isn't one of their best "Dubarry was a lady"

Comment and tell me which one of these is your favorite!!!

There are allot more musicals i love but didn't post!

3 comments:

  1. No idea I almost all of them!
    Sue! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of those except Fiddler on the Roof!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Singing in teh Rain and Hello Dolly.
    Sarah I thought you liked Fiddler on the Roof?

    peace
    Angelica

    ReplyDelete