Thursday, March 18, 2010

AFI'S List!

This is a list of AFI'S Greatest musicals!!!

  1. Singing in the rain
  2. West side story (I haven't seen it)
  3. The Wizard of Oz
  4. Sound of music
  5. cabaret (I haven't seen it)
  6. Marry poppins
  7. A star is born ( I haven't seen it)
  8. My Fair Lady
  9. An american in Paris
  10. Meet Me in St. Louis
  11. The King and I
  12. Chicago (I haven't seen it)
  13. 42nd street (Havn't seen it)
  14. All that Jazz (Haven't seen it)
  15. Top Hat (Haven't seen it)
  16. Funny girl (Haven't seen it)
  17. The band Wagon (Haven't seen that)
  18. Yankee Doodle Dandee
  19. on the Town
  20. Grease ( Haven't seen it)
  21. Seven Brides For Seven Brothers
  22. Beauty andthe beast
  23. Guys and Dolls (Haven't seen it)
  24. Show Boat (Haven't seen it)
  25. Moulin Rouge (Haven't seen it)

I haven't seen allot of thoughs!

1 comment: