Saturday, May 5, 2012

April and May birthdays!

I've decided since so many people were born in the month of April and May, that instead of doing individual biographies, to just post videos of each person!

APRIL BIRTHDAYS

Debbie Reynolds, born April 1st, 1932



Jane Powell, born April 1st, 1929




Buddy Ebsen, born April 2nd, 1908




Doris Day,  born April 3rd, 1924




Ann Miller, born April 12th, 1923



Barbara Streisand, born April 24th, 1942

(sorry about the quality)


MAY BIRTHDAYS!

Bing Crosby, born May 3rd, 1903



Fred Astaire, born May 10th, 1899



Rosemary Clooney, born May 23rd, 1928



Bob Hope. born May 29th, 1903



Al Jolson, born May 26th, 1886
This was from the first musical ever made....



Irving Berlin, May 11th, 1888

Irving Berlin was famous for being a composer/lyrcist fro many musicals


Audrey Hepburn, born May 4th, 1929



Although she isn't normally a musical actress, I decided to include her because she did play in a few! :)

4 comments:

  1. That's a lot of birthdays!!
    I have to know what that musical is with Buddy Ebsen, I can't belive Jimmy Stewart was in a musical and sang and danced!
    I really want to watch it!!

    That's my favorite part in Blue Skies!
    Karolyn Grimes is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good videos! Happy Birthday to musical movie stars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, the movie is called Born to Dance.
    I haven't watched it but I want to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw a movie poster for "Born to Dance" a while back and I wanted to watch it.
    I'll say one thing, Jimmy Stewart was not born to dance!
    Great Post!
    ~Jordan~

    ReplyDelete