Thursday, April 8, 2010

Singing in The Rain!


I've Had one Motto I've always lived by Dignity. Always Dignity.-Don Lockwood


"Try to get this straight. There's nothing between us. There's never been anything between us. Just air". -Don Lockwood. "Oh Donny you don't mean that!"-Lina Lamont

"If you've seen one, you've seen them all".-Kathy Selden
Moses Suposes his toeses are roses But Moses suposes erroneously But Moses, he knowses his toeses aren't roses As Moses suposes his toeses to be!
Good Mornin, Good Mornin! We've talked the whole night through, Good Mornin, Good Mornin to you! Good Mornin, Good Mornin! It's great to stay up late Good Mornin Good Mornin to you!
Yes yes yes! No no no!

I'm singing in the Rain, just singing in the rain what a glorious feelin' I'm happy again, I'm laughing at clouds so dark up above, The sun's in my heart and I'm ready for love.
If we bring a little joy into your humdrum lifes, it makes us feel as if our hard work ain't been in vain for nothing. Bless you all!

What are you going to sing miss lamont?

3 comments:

  1. Good post!
    One of my favorite parts is the part second to last!
    Sue! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. =D
    I wasn't sure if you had excepted the invitation or not!
    on our computer we can't get pictures on our posts!
    I liked that post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah that part is funny!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete