Monday, April 26, 2010

Hello DOLLY QUIZ!

HERE IS A HELLO DOLLY QUIZ!!!!!!

  1. What is Cornelius's last name?
  2. What is Barnaby's last name?
  3. What is Dolly's last name? Before she's married!
  4. What is her late husbands name?
  5. What small town do Cornelius and Barnaby live in?
  6. What is the name of the restaurant everyone goes to?
  7. What is Minny Fay eating when Irene says "I don't mind that you never finsh your lunch but I do mind that you never finish your sentences"
  8. Finish the line: Imagine, I've been elegant....
  9. What does Gossie Granger tell Horice Vandegeldar her name is?
  10. What food does Horrice tell Dolly he doesn't like, but she serves to him anyways?

2 comments:

  1. 1.Hackle
    2.Tucker
    3.Levi
    4.Ephram sp?
    5.Yonkers
    6.Hamonia Gardens
    7.a banana
    8.all my life and I never knew it!
    9.Ernistena Simple
    10.I hate Beets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Hackal
    2. Tucker
    3. Levi
    4. Eaphram?
    5. Yonkers
    6. Harmonia Gardens
    7. A banana
    8. all my life and I never knew it!
    9. Ernistina Simple
    10. Beats
    Sue! =D

    ReplyDelete