Saturday, August 6, 2011

It's Lucille's 100th Birthday!



Lucille Ball in "Easy to Wed" with Van Johnson and Keenan Wynn.

Lucille Ball in "Best Foot Forward' with June Allyson and Nancy Walker.

Lucille Ball with real life husband Desi Arnez star in "I Love Lucy"!

Lucille Ball in "I Love Lucy" episode L.A. at Last! This is one of my very favorite episodes!



If you have never seen I Love Lucy you have to watch it! It's the best show ever!


I Love Lucy's theme song.


I Love Lucy and she loves me, were as happy as two can be, sometimes we quarrel but then ha ha ha! How we love making up again. Lucy kisses like no one can she's my Mrs. and I'm her man and life is heaven you see! Cause I Love Lucy! Yes. I love Lucy! And Lucy loves me!


Go to youtube and type in I Love Lucy and start watching now!

1 comment: