Sunday, January 23, 2011

Madam Librarian!


Harold:Madam Librarian

What can I do, my dear, to catch your ear I love you madly, madly Madam Librarian...Marian Heaven help us if the library caught on fire And the Volunteer Hose Brigademen Had to whisper the news to Marian...Madam Librarian!

What can I say, my dear, to make it clear I need you badly, badly, Madam Librarian...Marian

If I stumbled and I busted my what-you-may-call-it I could lie on your floor unoticed 'Till my body had turned to carrion....Madam Librarian.

Now in the moonlight, a man could sing it In the moonlight

And a fellow would know that his darling Had heard ev'ry word of his song With the moonlight helping along.

But when I try in here to tell you, dear I love you madly, madly, Madam Librarian...Marian

It's a long lost cause I can never win For the civilized world accepts as unforgivable sin Any talking out loud with any librarian Such as Marian.....Madam Librarian.


Click here to watch the song! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhJ-hLyKNds

7 comments:

  1. Yes that is one of my favorites in the movie!
    And one of my favorite parts too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that song too!
    I love the movie too!
    We just watched it last night!
    Sue! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've watched most of that movie including that song!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was alright! But I would like to watch it through somethime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What do you like about that scene?

    ReplyDelete